Incoming insurance (information and services)
The incoming health insurance provides insurance cover for illnesses and accidents. In the event of an insured event occurring in the Schengen area, it provides reimbursement of expenses for medical treatment that cannot be postponed and other agreed benefits (only at the respective foreign place of stay).
Further important information and benefits of the individual travel health insurance:
|For whom is this insurance:
|In principle, persons up to the completed 75th year of life are eligible for insurance. The age of admission depends on the selected tariff and may therefore differ
|Insurance coverage is provided for the period specified in the insurance policy, but for a maximum of 365 days for non-work-related trips abroad
|Start of insurance:
|Insurance coverage begins at the agreed point in time (start of insurance), but not before the insurance contract is concluded and not before the premium is paid
|Individual travel health insurance is obligated to pay when billing addresses are submitted and the required supporting documents are provided All supporting documents must include the name of the practitioner, the first and last name and date of birth of the person treated, as well as the disease name and the individual medical services with treatment dates
|End of coverage:
|The insurance coverage ends - also for pending insured events - in each case with the end of the stay abroad or the insurance relationship or with the end of the return transport at the latest, however, with the end of the insurance
Insurance conditions for incoming health insurance
Material package (optional)
Overview of the benefits of the package in kind (excerpt)
| Insurance line
| Scope of insurance
|Travel liability insurance
| personal injury and property damage
| 5 Mio.
| financial loss
| 1 Mio.
| damage to rented immovable property
| 500.000 €
| damage to rented movable property (except motor vehicles of all types)
| 1.000 €
| with deductible
| 50 € per insured event
| loss of keys
| 2.000 €
| with deductible
| 150 € per insured event
|Travel accident insurance
| Disability benefit
| 55,000 € (123,750 € with 100 % disability)
| death benefit
| under 18 years 10.000 € / over 18 years 25.000 €
| Daily hospital allowance with convalescence benefit
| 10 €
| Rescue costs
| 5.000 €
|travel legal protection
| judicial and extrajudicial assertion of claims for compensation
| Defense in criminal proceedings or administrative offenses for labor and social law proceedings
| sum insured
| 1,000,000 €
Travel cancellation insurance
Description of benefits: The one-time travel cancellation insurance or travel cancellation insurance (RRV) of Bernhard Reise provides for the reimbursement of costs in the event of travel cancellation in the event of a serious reason for travel cancellation. This applies to all travel cancellation costs as a result of the unexpected non-arrival of your trip, whether it is a vacation or a business trip, especially for cancellation costs.
Excerpt from the benefits (key points):
- Acute illness: coverage for sudden health problems that prevent travel.
- Serious accident or death: coverage in case of serious accident or death of the insured or close relative.
- Vaccine intolerance: coverage if unexpected vaccine intolerance occurs after a necessary vaccination for travel.
- Pregnancy: coverage in case of unexpected pregnancy after booking the trip.
- Damage to property: coverage in the event of significant damage to the insured's property, e.g. due to fire, burglary or natural disasters.
- Exam repetition/non-passing: Protection for pupils and students if an exam has to be repeated or there is a non-passing that prevents the trip.
Luggage insurance from Bernhard Reise protects your luggage in case of loss or damage during the trip. It covers both the financial value of the luggage, which is often in the four-digit range, and the need for each individual piece of luggage during the trip. If the luggage is lost, there should be a quick and cost-neutral way to replace it.
Benefits - baggage insurance insures:
- Luggage in the hands of others: Protection for luggage you give to others for safekeeping.
- Delayed baggage delivery: coverage if your baggage is not delivered on time.
- Criminal acts by third parties: coverage if third parties commit criminal acts involving your baggage.
- Traffic Accident: coverage if your baggage suffers damage in a traffic accident.
- Damage caused by fire, explosion or natural events: Protection for your baggage in the event of such events.
Internship damage (Erasmus Plus program)
Additional coverage for internship damage can only be purchased in conjunction with the liability insurance included in the property package. This is possible
- within the framework of a study program or Erasmus Plus program
- outside of a study or Erasmus Plus program
Thus, you are covered for internship damages during your stay abroad.